This section has a collection of videos about interval arithmetic with Julia
- Calculating with sets: Interval methods in Julia
- Interval methods with Julia: finding one million roots in one second
- Global optimisation with interval methods in Julia
- Rigorous global optimization in pure Julia
- Guaranteed constrained and unconstrained global optimisation in Julia
- Interval methods for scientific computing in Julia
- Representing functions and solving differential equations
- Equations, inequalities and global optimisation
Self contained tutorial about interval arithmetic in Julia. Given in JuliaCon 2020. Download the supplementary material here
Advanced talk about interval arithmetic and its applications. Given as part of the seminar series in nonlinear analysis
Talk about global optimisation using interval arithmetic. Talk given at the GERAD research center.
Introduction to global optimisation in Julia using interval arithmetic. Talk given at the JuMP-dev2019 meeting.
Introduction to constrained and unconstrained optimisation using interval arithmetic. Talk given at juliacon2019.
Introduction to interval arithmetic in julia. Talk given at juliacon2019.
Rigorous function approximation using interval arithmetic. Talk given at juliacon2018.
Introduction to interval arithmetic and its application to constraint optimisation. Talk given at juliacon2017.